Chopper at Lake Tahoe

Kasi31

I love that place!  Was at the knee surgeon's recently waiting, and they had that blasted, loathsome TV on.  The show was about Lake Tahoe and how you absolutely have to be a millionaire to live there. I was astonished by the homes and opulence.  But you don't have to be rich to enjoy these cool shots.

Beautiful shots Karsten, a great place to fly.

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I love that place!  Was at the knee surgeon's recently waiting, and they had that blasted, loathsome TV on.  The show was about Lake Tahoe and how you absolutely have to be a millionaire to live there. I was astonished by the homes and opulence.  But you don't have to be rich to enjoy these cool shots.

Visited a costal town many years ago Jack. Massive houses everwhere. Late cafes and vegetarian restaurants  with Beemers and Mercs lining the street. Could hardly wait to get out of the place.

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Visited a costal town many years ago Jack. Massive houses everwhere. Late cafes and vegetarian restaurants  with Beemers and Mercs lining the street. Could hardly wait to get out of the place.

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

And you didn't stop for a tofu panini with a side order of bean sprouts and a cup of latte?  Man, that's living!  Not!  

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

And you didn't stop for a tofu panini with a side order of bean sprouts and a cup of latte?  Man, that's living!  Not!  

I like my food served up with a spoon Jack not dished out with tweezers and a magnifying glass and then charged $100 for it.

• Upvote 1

On 7.1.2017 at 3:26 PM, RJ said:

Masterpiece images! :)

On 7.1.2017 at 3:52 PM, bvdboomen said:

Nice! I need to go there more often myself.

On 7.1.2017 at 4:24 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

On 7.1.2017 at 4:37 PM, Stillwater said:

Fantastic winter shots. I am sure you get enough motivation for some downhill skiing when flying there.

On 7.1.2017 at 5:38 PM, dolf8857 said:

Awesome captures again Karsten!

On 7.1.2017 at 6:26 PM, Iain Emms said:

Splendid set these.

cheers

Iain

On 7.1.2017 at 8:24 PM, Voyager said:

Tremendous screenshots.

Loved chopper.

Voyager

On 7.1.2017 at 8:45 PM, VH-KDK said:

On 7.1.2017 at 11:36 PM, Wakashi said:

Extremely nice shots here, but how was the fishing on the lake?

On 8.1.2017 at 1:50 AM, BradB said:

Cracker jack shots Karsten !! .

Cheers

John

On 8.1.2017 at 4:15 AM, adambar said:

Wonderful set of shots Karsten! :)

On 8.1.2017 at 11:19 AM, Mark Abdey said:

Beautiful winter scenes B)

Thank you very for your kind comments! Glad you like the shots!

@Stillwater Definitely! I will be in Austria for some real life skiing from January 21st.

@Wakashi I don't know, it was just a skiing trip.

Cheers

Karsten

• Upvote 1