Hello peeps.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and will bring in the New Year with as warm a welcome as you've given me on this forum since September.

One of my first and largest posts was a jaunt around the west coast of Scotland and up to the Hebrides via Wick using the superb ORBX Scotland...

Well, I'm doing it again but this time in stages and with the addition of the stunning Sumburgh scenery near the end and best of all it's in the fluffy, wintery, white stuff.

Stage one is Bute to Campbeltown (Machrihanish dammit! :)) in the superb Carenado Cessna 185F with ski's. It's a 9 am take off, low light and at one point forced through the valleys of Arran by low cloud but the view was worth it.

Went for a 70's/80's photo look again. Hope you like it.

Cheers,

Lane.

s3rl4Qa.jpg

ZqpeUL6.jpg

SpKmexG.jpg

qOXWk36.jpg

AXOVnDT.jpg

FYBBfXE.jpg

2OOPvwR.jpg

PnNYoLh.jpg

FVT4yuY.jpg

eU7g8AP.jpg

rj5oehT.jpg

XPUdRb6.jpg

340Ozsk.jpg

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Beautiful set!  I see you used a vignette filter.  I just bought Affinity Photo for my iMac and now I can do cool things like this too!  Great idea for a 70's/80's look.

Cheers Jack. I'd love Affinity but can't afford it at the moment. Still relying on free software. It's on my list though.