FTX HD Trees and FTX Global, Vector & OpenLC

Hi,

I was wondering if FTX HD Trees add-on provides any additional visual improvements when I am already impressed with the other ORBX products that have considerably improved my sim experience. I currently have Vector, Global, openLC NA, PNW, Rockies, several airports etc. installed for my P3D V3.

Any inputs would be appreciated in terms of visual improvements, performance issues or VAS impact etc.

I would like to avail the on-going sale and buy if the feedback is positive.

Thanks in advance and happy flying!

Cheers!

veemaniq

Difficult to describe the enhancement it brings in words. Default trees tend to be seen as a cross section with four points like a + sign. HD trees are much better defined. I can only suggest you take another look at the product page screenshots and make the "improvement" determination yourself. They are great for VFR low and slow flights but like any other detailed ground sceneries, not so relevant if you are tube flying at 35-40000 ft.

15 minutes ago, jjaycee1 said:

Difficult to describe the enhancement it brings in words. Default trees tend to be seen as a cross section with four points like a + sign. HD trees are much better defined. I can only suggest you take another look at the product page screenshots and make the "improvement" determination yourself. They are great for VFR low and slow flights but like any other detailed ground sceneries, not so relevant if you are tube flying at 35-40000 ft.

+1