Sign in to follow this  
Iain Emms

ENSG Some from me.

So much detail in these airports even down to the dent in the back door of the van.

Excellent shots, wonderful close ups.

These are some great screenshots Iain. I too love the attention to the fine details here. I am just really enjoying these Norway scenery packages. Can't wait!

18 hours ago, Scandinavian said:

Great! :) Looks a bit silly with a Dash8-300 there.

Maybe for an insider, but not for me, who has never been there. I thinks it gives a nice touch to the airport.

On 2016-12-17 at 1:56 PM, Scandinavian said:

Great! :) Looks a bit silly with a Dash8-300 there.

Well, they do go in there pretty often with the Dash 8-100. Sure wish we had a GOOD one of those ;)! Actually, at 3600 plus feet/1097m, it is long enough for a -300, so it's not totally implausible. This airport, like the other Norwegian airports, is spectacularly well done. Makes it hard to leave (and why would you want to :blink:??). Beautiful job.

Edited by BeaverDriver

Yes, a Dash8-100/200 of some real quality is maybe my number 1 most wanted airplane. :)

The -300 is outside of the fire category available at ENSG so it's not allowed without special preparations. But this is a minor point, as long as I can turn it off, you can have your -300. The scenery is very nice nonetheless and I appreciate all the Norwegian airports we are getting. :)

Ahh yes. A small detail I completely forgot about^_^. Good point and thanks for mentioning that. Runway length is far from the only criteria.

I totally agree about the great Norwegian scenery. It's a hard place to leave for sure!