Sign in to follow this  
Captain Coffee

Three Tries into Yongai.

just like real life. you walked away from it and live to try 3 more times at another strip.

thanks for sharing this

cheers

Ken

• Upvote 1

Hmmmm,better check your landing gear for scrubs seems you might of collected some with that landing.  What were your flaps set at on approach. 

Fun video!  

2 hours ago, FSRobert said:

Hmmmm,better check your landing gear for scrubs seems you might of collected some with that landing.  What were your flaps set at on approach. 

Fun video!  

I think if you aren't picking shrubs out of your gear you aren't getting the full Tapini Scenery Experience. Some of the shrubbery is placed with the same attention golf course designers place sand traps^_^ ...watch those dog-leg strips.:D

Flaps were FULL at each final aproach attempt, but varied during the go rounds. I may have put them full up during the first "climb around"  :) when I looked over to my left and saw the field Way Above me, then hit throttles. I think there may have been a bit of sink on that Climb Out slope...I dropped like a rock each time I passed the strip.

Cheers.

~Coff.

Edited by Captain Coffee