I know I am being picky here but the Les Casquets or (The) Casquets (49°43.′4″N 2°22.′7″W) is a group of rocks 13 kilometres (8.08 mi) northwest of Alderney do not show on any Scenery - I have orbx England - and was wondering if this  is because they are too small? There is an air race out of Alderney in he Channel Is that uses the Casquets as a turning point.

Brian 

The Casquets are present in my scenery library (see screenshot).  They show up in the Plan-G map as a waypoint.

The islands are outside the ENG coverage area.  My guess is they're included in the OLC EU package. 

There's no lighthouse unfortunately.  That would be a candidate for any service pack in the future.

Casquets.jpg

To anyone  who is intereted the Earth Sim is not  compatible with orbx. The Casquets are where they shold be but do not show on the map wihin p3d - presumably  because they re so small. There is no lighthouse, hih is a shame but hey, there are a lot of lighthouses in the world, you can't show them all.

Brian

To anyone  who is intereted the Earth Sim is not  compatible with orbx. The Casquets are where they shold be but do not show on the map wihin p3d - presumably  because they re so small. There is no lighthouse, hih is a shame but hey, there are a lot of lighthouses in the world, you can't show them all.

That's a shame, because the ES Alderney scenery is first class.

Edited by Christopher Low