Hello S Arshad Raza,

Welcome to the Forums, If you would be so kind to provide an Icao code and or coordinates please,(shiftZ). I do not believe Open Lc could do this to your buildings, do you have an add on installed for that location? I will leave a couple of posts below to familiarise yourself a little if you choose to do so. I look forward to your reply.

Hello,

I do not see any issue on my side with EDDF and EGGL, I am happy to walk you through this but I will need your help with this. 

1. Please whilst In - sim take a screenshot of your Scenery Library

2. Your system specs.

3. What simulator are you using?

4. Please make sure that if you do have either Freeware and or Payware Airports in the above locations, I need to know of these if they are installed or have been removed.

Below is a guide for you to read, follow the informative guide and please post back. Along with setting Open Lc entries, we can get that sorted and move on to more specifics.

Ps; I am in Australia,if you let me know where you are I can help you Live, due to the time difference.