Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I thought it might be a good Idea, to make a wishlist for all missing POI, that could be added, to make GEN North more complete.

 I start:

- 3D containers in the harbour of Hamburg (not single ones, just blocks of them), maybe also in Bremen and Jade-Weser-Port

- the inner buildings of the Binnenalster in Hamburg. With their green roofs they are very unique. Including the Atlantic-Hotel (The roof was a filmset in JB 007-Tomorrow never dies)

 

[Mod - moved to general discussion - not product support issue]

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

first thank for Germany North :wub:
I still have 2 things that could still installing.
So:.........

 

-The Marienburg
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schloss_Marienburg (unfortunately only in German)
 

-Willhelmstein
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelmstein (unfortunately only in German)

Would be cool if these two things would still installed 
:)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jahrhunderthalle Bochum 

Landtag Nordrhein-Westfalen Düsseldorf

Tonhalle Düsseldorf

Berggasthof Kahler Asten Winterberg

Völkerschlachtdenkmal Leipzig

Rathaus and Peterskirche Görlitz

Pauluskirche Halle an der Saale

St. Aegidien Lübeck (the only church you missed in Lübeck)

Grunewaldturm Berlin

Marktkirche Cosmas und Damian Goslar

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok Gentlemen I have some more:

- Hamburg Hospitals with the helipads, for example Boberg, medical university hospital, military hospital, ... (have you modeled any heli pads?)

- more static ships in the Hamburg harbor, jade-weser-port, ...

- Hamburg Landungsbrücken

- Hamburg Harbor shipyards (In History (WW II) the battleship "Bismarck" was built there)

- Hamburg cruise center with an AIDA Cruise ship

- better matching texture in western part of "Alternwerder" with larger buildings

- an better matching oil terminal and navy base in Wilhelmshaven

- navy academy in Flensburg Mürwik

- please rework jade-weser-port

 

Screenshot 2016-09-15 22.07.58.jpg

Screenshot 2016-09-15 22.15.45.jpg

Screenshot 2016-09-15 22.32.18.jpg

Edited by masterhawk
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14.9.2016 at 0:52 PM, Masek said:

first thank for Germany North :wub:
I still have 2 things that could still installing.
So:.........

 

-The Marienburg
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schloss_Marienburg (unfortunately only in German)

52°10'21.1"N 9°45'59.5"E     " I forgot to specify"

 

-Willhelmstein
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelmstein (unfortunately only in German)

52°27'38.7"N 9°18'27.4"E            " I forgot to specify"



Would be cool if these two things would still installed :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, here you see ORBX GEN Hamburg harbour with and without FSDG DEX Landmarks. Can you please consider to create somthing similar for SP1 of ORBX Gen North??

I mean, can you add containers, the powerline next to the Kohlbrandbridge, the missing containercranes for the railway in the lower right part of the scrennshots. And can you consider to make similar for Bremerhaven and Jade-Weser-Port (Wilhelmhaven)Screenshot_2016_09_29_22_01_15.jpg

Screenshot_2016_09_29_22_04_04.jpg

 

 

Edited by masterhawk
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 10 months later...
3 hours ago, junior.b said:

Hello,

I'm missing recognizable airport buildings at EDVE Braunschweig. At least the main building (photo) would be nice to have

 

Keep in mind that the Region does include major overhaul of many airfields but isn't really meant as a collection of airport sceneries. Expect many stuff missing you would otherwise expect in full scale airfield addons.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Rongor said:

Keep in mind that the Region does include major overhaul of many airfields but isn't really meant as a collection of airport sceneries. Expect many stuff missing you would otherwise expect in full scale airfield addons.

 

You're right. I'm still used to my good old (North) German Airfields - I really loved all those small airstrips and airports that looked almost like in real life. The North Sea islands and everything. And my home airport EDVE.

 

But I'm not missing VFR Germany at all. Now I have P3D v4 and I'll never regret having upgraded my flightsim. And I'll never regret having installed FTX Germany North. It is an overall (almost) perfect scenery for me. Great job, developers! But the Braunschweig airport building... ;-)

Link to post
Share on other sites

EDHK including the Ehrenmal in Laboe would be real treat. While we are at it there is a Submarine at the base of the Ehrenmal on the Beach. And of course the Kiel Kanal. 

Thinking out loud ;)

Rolf

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rolfspan said:

EDHK including the Ehrenmal in Laboe would be real treat. While we are at it there is a Submarine at the base of the Ehrenmal on the Beach. And of course the Kiel Kanal. 

Thinking out loud ;)

Rolf

EDHK, of course the Kiel Kanal and also the Laboe Ehrenmal (without the sub) are all very well implemented, so I am not sure about your request...

55Q-0dPbSM_CmIGNTcpoeg.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, junior.b said:

 

You're right. I'm still used to my good old (North) German Airfields - I really loved all those small airstrips and airports that looked almost like in real life. The North Sea islands and everything. And my home airport EDVE.

 

But I'm not missing VFR Germany at all. Now I have P3D v4 and I'll never regret having upgraded my flightsim. And I'll never regret having installed FTX Germany North. It is an overall (almost) perfect scenery for me. Great job, developers! But the Braunschweig airport building... ;-)

If there is anything missing at Braunschweig, it is the LBA building of the Luftfahrtbundesamt, since literally all commercial pilots who got their license in Germany spent exhausting hours/days there during their theory exams...;)

Totally agree with the rest you said.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rongor, sorry for my late reply. I was away from my computer and revisited EDHK on my return and you are absolutely correct. I really do not know how I missed it. I had the German airports (Nordlichter) installed in p3dv3.4 and when I checked after the v4 install it appeared be missing. It may have been that I did not have all the scenery installed at that time.

I am also aware of Fischkopfś contribution and had the Submarine installed in my earlier version. Thank you for pointing this out. Rolf

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...