Jump to content
John Lovell

Germany North - A Few of your requests - P3Dv3.3

Recommended Posts

Here are a few of your requests of areas of interest. I will try and do a few more for you in another post. :)

 

Braunschweig

 

2016-09-02_02-03-07-PM92.jpg

 

 

2016-09-02_02-03-06-PM883.jpg

 


2016-09-02_02-03-06-PM765.jpg

 


2016-09-02_02-03-06-PM604.jpg

 

 

Duesseldorf

 

2016-09-02_01-43-52-PM78.jpg

 


2016-09-02_01-43-52-PM313.jpg

 


2016-09-02_01-43-52-PM197.jpg

 


2016-09-02_01-43-51-PM944.jpg

 

 

Helgoland

 

2016-09-02_02-16-43-PM792.jpg

 


2016-09-02_02-16-43-PM980.jpg

 


2016-09-02_02-16-44-PM214.jpg

 


2016-09-02_02-16-43-PM683.jpg

 


2016-09-02_02-16-44-PM104.jpg

 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really cool. Just out of curiosity, if one would like to install the Aerosoft Helgoland, would that be doable, as long as it sits above GEN?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bernd1151 said:

Really cool. Just out of curiosity, if one would like to install the Aerosoft Helgoland, would that be doable, as long as it sits above GEN?

 

I'm not 100% sure but I would imagine it would work. I'll wait for one of the devs to chime in :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we have an issue (or at least I have it) with the reply function. As soon as I hit "Submit Reply" an "Ooops, something went wrong" appears and my answer has been posted twice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you still working for example on Braunschweig? I live there an just can confirm the Volkswagen-Halle and the power station. But as far as I can see the main city isnt covered (which would located on the right side in the first picture)

 

Anyway. Awesome project. Keep going

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great to see more previews by some requests!

 

Helgoland nice, but the trees are not realistsic, if you could remove them the island would be perfect. There are bushes and low growing plants, but I think not a single tree ;)

 

 

Cheers,

 

Axel

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, friedolien said:

Do you still working for example on Braunschweig? I live there an just can confirm the Volkswagen-Halle and the power station. But as far as I can see the main city isnt covered (which would located on the right side in the first picture)

 

Anyway. Awesome project. Keep going

 

AFAIK the city of Braunschweig would be outside of the first picture, just down to the right of the Volkswagen Halle. It is just on the other side of Europaplatz and Güldenstraße, which are on the lower edge of the first screenie.

Edited by wolfko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

But... could it be that the Lange Anna rock of Helgoland is missing in the 3rd to last shot? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lange_Anna 

Yes, it is, Gerold. that is why my earlier question, whether AS Helgoland would work with GEN. Luckily that seems to be the case

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

well as I live in North-germany and have been often on Helgoland I must say it's not close to reality. First the color is wrong, this is for the most kind of a red-tone. The 'Lange Anna ' is missing as far as I can see and instead of the lowland with the buildings I see kind of wood there. I know its not a cityscape of Helgoland but the right color and the 'Lange Anna' would of course make it more recognisable. This is no critics just feedback and maybe this can be fixed easely.

 

Regards

 

Helmut

Edited by HeH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, wolfko said:

 

AFAIK the city of Braunschweig would be outside of the first picture, just down to the right of the Volkswagen Halle. It is just on the other side of Europaplatz and Güldenstraße, which are on the lower edge of the first screenie.

Hopefully.

Sure the whole city isnt on the pic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW.  No make that SUPER-WOW.  These shots look so good, but how are they going to affect frame-rates?  To me, that is an all important question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5.9.2016 at 2:08 PM, Timo040 said:

I also have a request :

How close is the release, can't wait :wub:

 

The release date is between the 09th and 19th September.

Why?
Well, because I am at that time in holidays :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7.9.2016 at 6:58 AM, Fischkopp said:

 

The release date is between the 09th and 19th September.

Why?
Well, because I am at that time in holidays :o

Manfred, can you do us a favour and give us your holiday plans for the next two years, because as it looks now you are correct. And that means whenever you are away, we can expect another superb ORBX release :):)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bernd1151 said:

Manfred, can you do us a favour and give us your holiday plans for the next two years, because as it looks now you are correct. And that means whenever you are away, we can expect another superb ORBX release :):)

 

That's what I was going about to ask. We need Manfred as your new ORBX Crystal Ball feature. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aiming for a release this weekend, could slip into early next week. Ed is going on holidays on Saturday but he will do a final build and upload today or worst case Saturday. Then it will be down to FSS to populate their CDN and hit the switch.

 

When we move to the new OrbxDirect store, product releases will be about 24 hours quicker due to keeping file uploads and CDN hosting in-house.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...