Just a thought guys wondering when we may see effects such as reflections - blowing snow - water spots and such that other developers have been offering lately - seems to be the only thing missing from the great products produced by Orbx 

Edited by rsvette12
  • Upvote 1

I thought that too as I saw the video of the previously released Innsbruck scenery. I think the other developers use SODE for this. Maybe ORBX could develop a new tech like "Environment Flow" with reflective rain/oil puddles, piles of snow, snow on roofs, ice etc. This would be the icing on the cake of Jarrad´s upcoming Innsbruck and maybe they could add it to the older sceneries as well.

• Upvote 1

1e8278898c8e9ed7e578606361f481bc.jpg

This is from Jarrad Marshall's post about the upcoming Innsbruck LOWI scenery in the preview forum. You should know, there is nothing Orbx can't do what other developers can. B)

And piles of snow and snow on roofs is a long existing Orbx feature.

Edited by wolfko
  • Upvote 1

Hi Wolfgang I was referring to the entire surfaces - you know what I mean if you have these other airports that provide the extra eye candy - no biggie is what it is :) Orbx rocks