spinker

orbxFTXopenLC looking for 2nd disk

Extract the contents of the four downloads and put all the contents, not the .zip files,

into one new and separate folder.

Then run the installer inside this folder and it will be able to see all the files.

Hi Nick, 

That is what I have done. All the files (15) plus the application file are all in a temp file.. i run the application file as administrator. The install starts and continues for quite a while and then a message for 2nd disk. What now? 

spinker

Edited by spinker

7 minutes ago, spinker said:

Hi Nick, 

That is what I have done. All the files (15) plus the application file are all in a temp file.. i run the application file as administrator. The install starts and continues for quite a while and then a message for 2nd disk. What now? 

spinker

There should be 21 files, not just 15.  You're missing some.

Entered in error...please disregard and forgive me.

Edited by FlexFlier
Found missing files

Strange,

it seems that the downloader  (Cloud Server) that chose from the Flight Sim Store did not download all the files.I have deleted everything and chosen a new

downloader (Global CDN 1) hopefully they will be complete.

I checked into FTX Centtral and noticed that FTX Global openLC NA Alaska/Canada have already been deleted by the corrupt attemped install. I hope that this did not corrupt the new installation.

Thank you for your observation that I did not have all the files.

spinker

FWIW the NA LC has 21 files PLUS the .exe file for a full install.   If you have less than that in one folder then you do not have a full download of NA LC.

Thank you all,

re-downloaded  NA LC using a different downloader file Globa CDN.  This time I got all 21 files ran the install appication file.

All went perfect,everything all installed now.

Thanks for all your help,

spinker

21 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Extract the contents of the four downloads and put all the contents, not the .zip files,

into one new and separate folder.

Then run the installer inside this folder and it will be able to see all the files.

Hi Nick, I ran into the same error. Maybe a small "readme1st" file would be helpful?

It could also include a hint if users of the first part of the product have to think of that or if that is recognized automatically.

Edited by Stillwater