Iain Emms

openLC NA My Final Shots.

Some from here and there all in P3DV3.2.

Well then chaps its nearly yours and what a fantastic effort by the team here on this for us all to enjoy.

3c10166013ac121e82f2d85fc2a56e3f.jpg

93787ded605fc122ca4d74028ed1af53.jpg

464d0e1947b74a0bc7691af9de346185.jpg

e92655eb6c5e27fbd5b3b13f61bc3d0d.jpg

fcd0b42dc0ce812a9a87600b4f452cb6.jpg

8a56928b97765d3016cf1d9f04fa830d.jpg

c07412cae4a3daaf7e38ba60c5fd93d0.jpg

68ae26ef5fd5af30430498872fc3ef74.jpg

5a6840e1bbcec8bec910512aa24a1ada.jpg

9d13628f605811d18a7d960bd71ec9d6.jpg

d0b5d10b66ffa357e360493dc8c29c59.jpg

fe44c78bcf6e4c1bd8bcd02b9703539e.jpg

3ae89ee8472368bb111820477d62d820.jpg

0bed301d0744d4a7ae7d1bfa50b18043.jpg

• Upvote 7

Fantastic, when Iain posts his final shots then it's due in a few days. Can not wait. Derek.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My final whaaaattt !?!?!?

My heart stood still!

And the really good news is that it's a public holiday here in Switzerland on Monday - so come on Ed and Adrian, get those servers populated :D:P

Jack

Edited by Holy Cheese

The post I have been waiting for.  I hope you guys makes lots of money on this project.  You certainly transform our flight sim world !!!!!

1 hour ago, DylanM said:

Just in time for the long weekend!!! Yes

Question is, will FSS be able to get the installer into the FSS wrapper and uploaded, by this weekend?  It's already Saturday morning in Australia. :)

Edited by DesertPilot

Great, Thanks a lot guys, now I have to replace my ceiling, I jumped so high I put a hole in it.......<_<............Bring it on!!!!!!:D

4 hours ago, PDX Flyer said:

The post I have been waiting for.  I hope you guys makes lots of money on this project.  You certainly transform our flight sim world !!!!!

+1

36 minutes ago, JoseCFII said:

Great news!

Is the new lighting system included in this release?

TKS

Sure is included.

cheers

Iain

• Upvote 1

One more question: I purchased OpenLC NA Canada/Alaska a while ago to qualify for the discount, but have not downloaded it yet. Will the upcoming OpenLC NA be comprehensive (including all countries in North America), requiring to download 11 GB, or will there be a package excluding Alaska and Canada with fewer GB's for those who have already bought and installed OpenLC NA Alaska/Canada?

In other words: If I download and install the latter product now, will I be able to download the southern part only after the release and save some GB's, or doesn't it matter, since the new OpenLC USA will be all-inclusive?

Yaa-freaking-hoo!!!!  Think there will be several severe cases of flu popping up in our community next week..."*cough* yeah, I'm still feeling pretty bad, I might be able to come in tomorrow *hack*"

Maybe a stupid question, but with landclass like that for the whole USA (right?) where's the need then for the different regions like N & S Ca, Pacific Northwest etc?

Jlund

39 minutes ago, jlund said:

Maybe a stupid question, but with landclass like that for the whole USA (right?) where's the need then for the different regions like N & S Ca, Pacific Northwest etc?

Jlund

One more question: I purchased OpenLC NA Canada/Alaska a while ago to qualify for the discount, but have not downloaded it yet. Will the upcoming OpenLC NA be comprehensive (including all countries in North America), requiring to download 11 GB, or will there be a package excluding Alaska and Canada with fewer GB's for those who have already bought and installed OpenLC NA Alaska/Canada?

In other words: If I download and install the latter product now, will I be able to download the southern part only after the release and save some GB's, or doesn't it matter, since the new OpenLC USA will be all-inclusive?

You will need to download the entire new openLC NA to replace your existing AK/Canada installation.

28 minutes ago, John Venema said:

You will need to download the entire new openLC NA to replace your existing AK/Canada installation.

Alright, thanks for the information. In that case, I will wait until I can purchase and download the complete OpenLC NA package.