Petbo

noted Missing roads after update Vector 1.40

Hello,

I installed the FTX Vector 1.40 update. Then I was missing all roads (except traffic and railroads) in the area defined by

N 50 37.50 ; E 3 45.00

N 53 26.30 ; E 7 30.00

It concerns almost all of the Netherlands, most of Belgium en and a part of Germany. Beyond this area everything looks normal.

I did a complete reinstal of FTX Vector. The problem occurs only after the 1.40 update.

I have FTX global Base, global LC Europe, global Vector and various regions which are not active in this area. I disabled the freeware NL2000, which is active in a part of this area.

I use FTX Central v2 with the last update. In the Vector configuration tool all the roads are turned on.  I updated the library en installed it after the update of Vector.

So, now I don't know what to do more. I did't find this problem with other members of this forum.

Can anyone confirm this in their configuration?

Thank you,

Peter

Same here. I've been checking the Ruhr area ("Ruhrgebiet") in Germany east of EDLE. Railroads are there, rivers and lakes look good, there are even road bridges - but no roads!

P3Dv3.3.5, Vector 1.40, all other ORBX addons + FS Global 2010 mesh in this area (but no other addons).

Same here. I only have orbx addons. Global base, global vector and global open LC Europe. Also the last orbxlibs 160708.

P3Dv5.3.5 Vector 1.40.

Thank you. Emile

Same here. I only have orbx addons. Global base, global vector and global open LC Europe. Also the last orbxlibs 160708.

P3Dv3.3.5 Vector 1.40.

FSS0500966 FSS0500986 FSS0501009 FSS0338933 FSS0213522 

Thank you. Emile

Same here after the update 1.40. I have FSX (+ Global base; Global Vector and Global open LCEurope) but do not have NL2000 installed.  

There are several topics :  missing roads ; trees on runways and with a solution (but I think not the good one): 

In the scenery library un-tick  :  FTX_VECTOR_EXX (in my library just above the last Base nr.) and the roads are back in the scenery.

In a topic Nick Cooper advised to revert to version 1.35 and not to un-ticking a scenery library.  

I hope ORBX will look for a solution; is it a Vector 1.40 problem or a migration problem ??  I don not know.

Cheers

Bert    

On 15 July 2016 at 4:02 PM, Friet said:

I hope ORBX will look for a solution; is it a Vector 1.40 problem or a migration problem ??  I don not know. 

Bert, I get the missing roads problem without migration and without the latest libraries. I thought I would not migrate until I resolve all problems. 

Have the same problems

Global base, global vector and global open LC Europe. Also the last orbxlibs 160708.

P3Dv3.3.5 Vector 1.40.

what is the best thing to do and  is orbx looking at the problem 

it is now 1 month later and still no answer from orbx

regards 

marc

On the contrary, as referred to above, the suggestion is to revert to version 1.35.

This is not the only topic on the subject.

Pilot's have been told about this, I do not know what, if anything is planned.

Reverting to 1.35?

Do you just run that update over top of 1.40?

Do you have to uninstall Vector and then run 1.35?

After installing Vector update 1.45 all the roads are back.

Thanks.

Cheers

Bert

Hello and welcome to the forums.

If you would like support for this payware product, please post an order number.

Thank you.