I don't want to uninstall P3D, just my Orbx installation so I can start over and get rid of the forest in Death Valley.  Uninstalling SCA via FTX Central 2 and reinstalling it didn't work.  Now I want to get rid of it all.  Will just deleting it from the P3D folder work?

Noel

Thanks Triplane.  I uninstalled and reinstalled NCA and SCA.  Death Valley looks as it should now.  I think, for a while anyway, I am going to limit myself to the North American FTX areas,  I will wait on Global and Land Class until the full NA LandClass  is released.

But I have another problem now that I have installed  NCA and SCA.  FTX Central 2 popped up after installing SCA and NCA, but the FTX Central 2 Icon is missing from the desktop.

Noel

15 minutes ago, birdguy said:

Thanks Triplane.  I uninstalled and reinstalled NCA and SCA.  Death Valley looks as it should now.  I think, for a while anyway, I am going to limit myself to the North American FTX areas,  I will wait on Global and Land Class until the full NA LandClass  is released.

But I have another problem now that I have installed  NCA and SCA.  FTX Central 2 popped up after installing SCA and NCA, but the FTX Central 2 Icon is missing from the desktop.

Noel

Do you use W7?
Just press Start and type FTX. Then add a shortcut to your desktop.