Hi,

I am a bit worried, In view of discussions circling mainly around the FSS, lefties, FTX Central, FlightSimCon, Prepar3d3.3 etc. on the forums, can we expect some actual releases from ORBX in the foreseeable future? As far as I understand, there are a number of fascinating projects running a few weeks behind schedule like OpenLC NA, Germany North, Nanaimo, Dubrovnik, and maybe more. Any chance to get any of these into our hands in the foreseeable future?

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

Edited by pmb

Hi, i would prefer they sort out the mess before releasing new things. I for myself won't spend more money until everything is like it was before the "update".

Regards,

Steffen

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Steffen Wennmacher said:

Hi, i would prefer they sort out the mess before releasing new things. I for myself won't spend more money until everything is like it was before the "update".

Regards,

Steffen

I understand some people indeed have a mess and should get help soon, hopefully. I went throught the update early before the "mess" started and my ORBX sceneries under Prepar3D3.3 run just fine (at least those I tried).

Kind regards, Michael

• Upvote 1
  • Alex Goff locked and unlocked this topic

I'm really looking forward to new ORBX releases, including the very impressive looking Narvik but my wallet is currently breathing a small sigh or relief.

I don't know about anyone else but whenever ORBX releases something new I always ask myself "Do I really need it?" The answer is mostly "no" of course but I will probably get it anyway because they always look so good.

• Upvote 1

Santa Barbara is certainly not pending yet.

Obviously we'll have to wait for the boss to return from beer and steak until we'll get substantial infos.

Kind regards, Michael

4 hours ago, pmb said:

Santa Barbara is certainly not pending yet.

Obviously we'll have to wait for the boss to return from beer and steak until we'll get substantial infos.

Kind regards, Michael

I noticed Misha's involvement in a number of products and I'm excited for this young man, but I certainly wouldn't mind finding out what's happening with my beloved KHAF which was promised back in 2014.  I can understand shifting priorities, but an explanation as to why would certainly be welcome.

Garland

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, pmb said: Santa Barbara is certainly not pending yet.

Kind regards, Michael

I noticed Misha's involvement in a number of products and I'm excited for this young man, but I certainly wouldn't mind finding out what's happening with my beloved KHAF which was promised back in 2014.  I can understand shifting priorities, but an explanation as to why would certainly be welcome.

Garland

KHAF will be done this year after KSBA and LDDU :)

• Upvote 1

There is over 100' ORBX product available! Go fly in them instead of waiting. It's nice to go back in time in so many product that where not explored enough.

For me, a Canadian, it's summer, I have other seasonal hobby.

Ben

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, pannellgj said:

Garland

I'm with you, Garland.  I would like a first class version of KHAF, too, although the existing one in NCA ain't bad! 

We have quite a few releases coming up and Ed will be back in Melbourne this weekend to build beta and release installers for some of them. June/July should shape up as a busy release period.

• Upvote 1