My entry into the bush pilot era flying medical supplies into the mountain strips of Papua New Guinea,  provided by Orbx's TAP Tapini package.  Great scenery, challenging strips.  Think I'm leaving aluminum in many of the canyons, just like the real pilots. :lol:  Added some voiceovers ...

• Upvote 1

Brilliant video, really enjoyed that... "everything is going well" hehe

P.S the real-life photo of Fane in the beginning is actually some other strip, I included a link to one of the best real life photos of Fane I know of below:

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/103575319.jpg

8 hours ago, paddler said:

Wonderful video, enjoyed watching it. Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks paddler ....  it's really a great hobby we have!

4 hours ago, Tim Harris said:

Brilliant video, really enjoyed that... "everything is going well" hehe

P.S the real-life photo of Fane in the beginning is actually some other strip, I included a link to one of the best real life photos of Fane I know of below:

Tim ... I think that was "HAL" again ....  or maybe "BuzzLightSpeed".  :rolleyes: As my wife says .... I hoard all sorts of junk from the past.  That's a great photo, thanks... I appreciate that and your comments.

3 hours ago, Voyager said:

Striking video!

Excellent airplane this!

Voyager

Voyager ... I thank you.  The Skymaster is nice to fly and seems to have plenty of power.  Although I did off-load about half the fuel and payload for this flight just to be sure.

1 hour ago, Bermuda425 said:

Bush flying is always stuff for great videos. The close-ups are stunning!

Greetings,

Bermuda

Bermuda, Thanks.  It was always my dream to fly a Helio in the back country.  Now I can do it with no risk! Well .... except for a little flack now and then. :D 

• Upvote 1

Big smile on my face, I love the rough landing and the lady comment, ha ha ha.

Question, you have EXDOK? I can see and hear the familiar click when switching back to center.

Ben

19 minutes ago, Benny said:

Big smile on my face, I love the rough landing and the lady comment, ha ha ha.

Question, you have EXDOK? I can see and hear the familiar click when switching back to center.

Ben .....  the lady was flying ....;)   She stalled about 5' above the runway!!  Yes ...... I have Ezdok and I'm still learning on it.  I'm not sure if I can get rid of the clicking or not but it would be nice if I could.   I think I'm under powered with my 950 GTX too as I have to edit out a lot of screen tearing and flashing.  And the hiccuping is some kind of problem but may be the result of my shortening up the videos. 

Top marks, you are a very creative film maker, so much work went into producing this, thank you. I particularly love your editing and the voice overs. I can't wait till you bring out the next episode, I've watched all 3 now and am smiling like a Cheshire Cat .

Cheers

Ken

3 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

Top marks, you are a very creative film maker, so much work went into producing this, thank you. I particularly love your editing and the voice overs. I can't wait till you bring out the next episode, I've watched all 3 now and am smiling like a Cheshire Cat .

Cheers

Ken

I appreciate your complimentary words Ken ....  I also sincerely appreciate any constructive criticism as a learning tool ....

Jim 

• 3 weeks later...