Hi Filou,

lovely images - marvellous. Can I ask what the aircraft is? It looks like fun and like it would have really nice cockpit views. I have just finished getting everything installed onto my new P.3.1 system, and will now start trying to set it up as well as you have done yours - it all looks fantastic. This really is a great way to see the world!

cheers,

Andy

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Hi Filou,

lovely images - marvellous. Can I ask what the aircraft is? It looks like fun and like it would have really nice cockpit views. I have just finished getting everything installed onto my new P.3.1 system, and will now start trying to set it up as well as you have done yours - it all looks fantastic. This really is a great way to see the world!

cheers,

Andy

Thank you very much for your nice comment.

The aicraft from www.rikoooo.com/ but not with a very nice cockpit views.

If you want the same result of my shots:

Thanks for the link, Filou. I had remembered you posting those settings and was going to hunt them down so you've saved me from having to dig around the forum for them. I hadn't heard of SweetFX before then so that will be an experiment. I've had a few aircraft from Rikoo before. Bit of a mixed bag but then I'm probably being optimistic trying to use aircraft originally created for FS9 or earlier on today's systems. Sometimes it's the only way to get a particular aircraft model though.

Anyway, thanks again and keep up the good work

cheers, Andy

• Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, Doc Scott said:

Beautiful as always,Filou !!

But I have a question? Why are you uploading png's instead of jpg's?

Even on a good connection it takes a good while to load the screens!

DocScott

Thank for your nice comment.

I do not have the answer to your question.This is the process advise i think.

Yes it always takes little time to load the screens especially when you have many.

I take it as a pleasure to share my shots.

12 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Thanks for the link, Filou. I had remembered you posting those settings and was going to hunt them down so you've saved me from having to dig around the forum for them. I hadn't heard of SweetFX before then so that will be an experiment. I've had a few aircraft from Rikoo before. Bit of a mixed bag but then I'm probably being optimistic trying to use aircraft originally created for FS9 or earlier on today's systems. Sometimes it's the only way to get a particular aircraft model though.

Anyway, thanks again and keep up the good work

cheers, Andy

Another thing,SweetFX makes a huge huge difference!!!

This sublime ORBX scenery!!!