Tim Harris

Welcome to the Goilala Bushpack!

Awesome and unexpected! I've really enjoyed the first release and to see it being built upon with this release is outstanding. Thanks for the previews.

Very Cool!!!

Bring em' on!!!  B)

Looks like some more top notch work here Tim, can't wait for the release!! :D

Love it! Amazing feel of bush locations and what seems to be a lot of new vegetation. Your doing for bush strips what the addon Fjords of the Alaskan panhandle did for seaplane bases. One question, what is the estimated file size on the drive will this addon come in at? 

12 minutes ago, Kilstorm said:

Love it! Amazing feel of bush locations and what seems to be a lot of new vegetation. Your doing for bush strips what the addon Fjords of the Alaskan panhandle did for seaplane bases. One question, what is the estimated file size on the drive will this addon come in at? 

500meg approx

• Upvote 1

That is great news Ken on the file size! I'm getting down to the wire of available SDD space so hearing that this is a small file size is just what I was hoping for.

• Upvote 1

This really sóóó cool again ! Fabulous devellopers are you. Like I asked at the moment of the the Jacksons release: Can there be created rural people, waiting in groups for the plane. Singing an swinging when it arrives?

But, thanks anyway for these beautifull fields.

Brilliant work!!

Very challenging flying in prospect.

Are there any prerequisite packages needed to layer this over to make it work?

PNG not an area I have yet, but looks like that needs to change.

TTM

12 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Brilliant work!!

Very challenging flying in prospect.

Are there any prerequisite packages needed to layer this over to make it work?

PNG not an area I have yet, but looks like that needs to change.

TTM

PNG Holgermesh (freeware from our website) and the photoreal is colored to suit the FTX Global Base palette

42 minutes ago, Tim Harris said:

PNG Holgermesh (freeware from our website) and the photoreal is colored to suit the FTX Global Base palette

Great

Thanks Tim.

BTW, which aircraft were you able to get into all of them in your testing??

TTM

Thanks for this, I am looking forward to the release..I wonder, is there any chance of seeing the OKTedy mine in the near future? Teecee.

6 hours ago, teecee said:

Thanks for this, I am looking forward to the release..I wonder, is there any chance of seeing the OKTedy mine in the near future? Teecee.

we were contemplating this teecee but the photo real is quite expensive to buy, depending on how this package is accepted there's always a chance it will make it into a future project.

cheers

Ken

8 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Great

Thanks Tim.

BTW, which aircraft were you able to get into all of them in your testing??

TTM

The TwinOtter is the go-to aircraft in these areas and works great on all of them, other all-rounder choices would be C185, C182, BN2 islander, Kodiak

Caravan, Comanche are OK at Tapini and Woitape

C172 is too gutless

Thanks Ken, I had a look at google earth after I posted that message, and realised that the PR is not good.. thanks for taking the time to explain..Teecee.

1 hour ago, Tim Harris said:

The TwinOtter is the go-to aircraft in these areas and works great on all of them, other all-rounder choices would be C185, C182, BN2 islander, Kodiak

Caravan, Comanche are OK at Tapini and Woitape

C172 is too gutless

Damn, have to put the Martin Mars back in the hangar.:)

As regards FTC Central 2 - should I set it  to Global or Oceania??

Thanks

TTM

11 hours ago, Tim Harris said:

I think you guys are a bit modest not mentioning Jackson's in the above response.

Have to admit I thought Jackson's Airport was somewhere in the States & never looked at it.

Having now had a look at it & its collection of bush strips,I realize  that that plus the Goilala Bush Pack should make an awesome combo of bush flying opportunities in PNG.

Kicking myself for missing Jackson's in the sale, but happy to spring for it now to put together with Goilala, when it comes out.

TTM