People expect a new Simulator...During this time,i fly...

/>

Great shots, Filou I'm with you. In fact often I think I would like to post screen shots then I ask myself "or will I fly". That's why you don't see that many screenies from me.....

Cheers Anton. (via Tapatalk)

• Upvote 1

I have these two shots as my wallpaper on my iPad and Mac now. It's a perfect example of a sim tuned to achieve visual nirvana for a GA flyer. Filou's settings make the ground textures come alive and the enormous depth of autogen into a soft horizon is a thing of wonder. The cloud shadows add further depth and finally the REX clouds cap it all off. It just shows that anxiously waiting for a perfect new sim is not necessary when you can have it right now.

• Upvote 3

Sorry, don't get mad with me, but I'm not really fond of the shots. The colors are too saturated, there is too much contrast, the cloud shadows are too dark (they should never be that dark with so much ambient light), cockpit too dark (like in many people's shots) and way too much blue in the shots, especially noticeable on the plane, sky and in the distant fog. The shots are overall also too dark.

I don't have a problem with the actual content, I just don't like it the way it's processed. Grab a few real life shots of GA planes under similar circumstances for comparison and you'll understand my arguments better.

Mind you, with my background I tend to look with a different eye at shots like these.

8 minutes ago, SBonner said:

Sorry, don't get mad with me, but I'm not really fond of the shots. The colors are too saturated, there is too much contrast, the cloud shadows are too dark (they should never be that dark with so much ambient light), cockpit too dark (like in many people's shots) and way too much blue in the shots, especially noticeable on the plane, sky and in the distant fog. The shots are overall also too dark.

I don't have a problem with the actual content, I just don't like it the way it's processed. Grab a few real life shots of GA planes under similar circumstances for comparison and you'll understand my arguments better.

Mind you, with my background I tend to look with a different eye at shots like these.

Thank for your comment,you are always welcome even with a negative viewpoint.

Do not hesitate to show us what you like to see by your shots in your simulator.

25 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Filou mate, you're an artist! You have a very sensitive vision of photography. I, like most simmers here,  appreciated very much yours screeenshots and the adjustments that you kindly gave us.

Thanks mate!

Voyager

Thank a lot Voyager l appreciate.

I like talking with my shots about all these artists who are the ORBX scenery.

On 01/03/2016 at 3:41 PM, FILOU said:

It'is P3D V3.1

Copy that, bro. To get those beautiful, deep colors did you have to go outside P3D or were all the color adjustments done inside P3D?