I have FTX Global, Vector and LC installed on a separate SSD for FSX-SE.  I now have a new SSD for P3D v3.1 and plan to install Global, Vector and LC.  My question is this, do I need to run the installer to get these into P3D or is there a way to leave the files on the other SSD and just add to the scenery through P3D menu ?

On 2/12/2016 at 7:38 AM, mark767 said:

I have FTX Global, Vector and LC installed on a separate SSD for FSX-SE.  I now have a new SSD for P3D v3.1 and plan to install Global, Vector and LC.  My question is this, do I need to run the installer to get these into P3D or is there a way to leave the files on the other SSD and just add to the scenery through P3D menu ?

You could!  I have my P3Dv3.1 on a 500Gb SSD.  Plenty enough room to put all of that on.  I have all the Orbx, Vector, and pilots mesh on that drive and still have over 200Gb free.  I have this drive and my SSD for the system on the 6Gb sata connections.  It smokes the terrain.  Smooth as a baby's backside.

Edited by EGE001