Well then chaps yesterday i could not breath properly so Daughter Ayiesha called in the paramedics it turns out Emmsie has a real bad chest infection  and have been on introvenus drips with 

loads of antibiotics and varvious steriods and all kinds of medicine being given to me im running quite a very high temperature but feel a little bit better ive been told i will be here in the Hospital for around three more days so untill then i will not be on the forum very much, I thought i would just like you to know i cant do any My Final Shots posts till im home.

cheers

Iain

I hope you feel better soon Iain, please take care of yourself, these kind of infections are always nasty, last week i took a bad flu and i got everything, runny nose, sore throat, cough, the day before i felt well and just in a day the virus attacked me. Since i smoke, the cough is still there, and medics advices not to take anything when it's by virus because if you get antibiotics is worst.

At times there are more important things like final shots. All the best wishes, Emmsie.

Best regards, Michael

And you still took the time to tell us that. That's is one more great thing coming from you. Feel better and DO WHAT THE DOCTORS TELL YOU TO DO. :D

• Upvote 1

Please take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon.  For now just gets tons of rest and relaxation.

Wishing you the speediest recovery

I'd also like to wish you a speedy recovery. Please be careful and take your time, get plenty of rest and make sure you're 100% OK before going back to any serious activity.

Tym

Keep safe from dirts of winter. Hope you recover quickly your breath my friend. As for me, I was vaccined at the beginning of autumn to reduce the impact of those infections when they come

Get well soon my friend.. With all those steroids you'll probably be better than ever :-).  I'll be thinking of you.   -   Doug

Kill 'em quickly, :angry:  and do not feel any mercy with these bacteria! Get well very soon,

our very best wishes for you!

Fritz

Hope you are soon feeling better Iain.

You are lucky to have a daughter who looks out for you so well and now hopefully the hospital will have you on the road to recovery in no time.