Sign in to follow this  
Airwolf

NIR and IRL Airports in 2016? and one special request

Hey guys,

I just picked up WLS, ENG (already had SCO).  I am thinking about getting NIR and IRL while the sale special is happening.  I did read while back that Orbx wasn't contemplating making airports for those region that time.

Will there potential for some nice Orbx airports (especially catered to big and small planes) in 2016 for these 2 regions?

Also - I know you guys do not give updates on time frame; but can you throw me a bone about EGHI, EGPB, EGKA update queue for P3Dv3.  I bought the regions especially to have those airports.  I actually do like all of your England airports.  I just want to know are they up in queue for release soon or will it take like 6 months+.  You guys do have lot of stuff on your P3Dv3 conversion queue.  This way I can plan on when to buy those specific airports.

Thank You.

Hi Airwolf. I have both Ireland sets and they are very good. As regards Airports for them, thinking it might be a while before we get any what with all the other stuff being done at the moment, but here's hoping. As regards extra Airports for England, have you tried UK2000 Airports, they allso are good and the southern and central parts have been updated to Version 2 with the Northern area coming next year, to make them blend in better with the Orbx scenery. Derek.

I was really hoping for some nice two or more Orbx airports for IRL and NIR.  Buying a region without any plans for airport is challenging decision.  I know UK2000 will make Belfast remake but don't know how far that will be.

But to be honest - Orbx airport design are top quality stuff.  I am still looking for clues for EGHI and EGPB and EGKA

Edited by Airwolf