ACTIVE VECTOR V1.35 Change Log (In Development)

Hi!

Here's a list of changes for the upcoming 1.35 version of VECTOR:

.) Added a missing road segment in Poland (near EPWA)

.) Fixed a river elevation issue in Switzerland

.) Added missing lake "Grand Lake of The Cherokees"

.) Fixed a corrupt watermass / landmass near N41.29200, W72.324000

.) Added Sau and Susqueda Reservoirs in Spain

.) Added a missing island west of Scotland

.) Remove streams in rivers in parts of Alaska ("small river in big river" issue)

.) Added missing lake "Draycote Water" near EGBE

.) Fixed broken river "Inn"

.) Removed a bridge in Mexico that is actually a normal, flat road

.) Added two missing reservoirs west of LFMP in France

.) Added missing roads / motorways in Ottawa, Canada

Cheers,

Bernd

• Upvote 2

Please add to a list of changes an issues with texture of water near EDHI ( see screens) and look at the LFML, where the water floods the high bank of the aerodrome and there are trees on the taxiway in the EBOS.

Kind Regards

Sergey

12 hours ago, Ladik said:

Please add to a list of changes an issues with texture of water near EDHI ( see screens) and look at the LFML, where the water floods the high bank of the aerodrome and there are trees on the taxiway in the EBOS.

Kind Regards

Sergey

May I kindly ask you to create a new thread with this bug, because we want to avoid to have to scan announcement threads for single posts containing bug reports (also: our internal bug reporting software requires a URL which should point to a topic exclusively reserved for the bug).

Thanks for your cooperation :)!

Bernd

Whilst it's good that reported problems are being looked at and hopefully fixed (where possible) are Pilot's staff also actively checking for inaccuracies rather than just relying on user feedback?  It's a big world I know and it's going to take an awful long time to get Vector into a genuinely good shape if only user feedback is taken into account.

I have multiple topics about the Vector Airport Elevation scanner not finding all 3rd party airport bgl afcad files to disable the vector files. This happens with some 3rd party airports as well as Orbx region bgl files. Please if possible can you update the AEC auto-scan program to correctly locate addon airports? I dislike having to go down my list every time I run the scanner and have to manually disable airports that were skipped by the program. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, MarioR said:

HI, I need help please. I have just downloaded the 1.20 and the 1.35 version of Vector and for some reason windows does not recognize the zip files thus can't open them. Any ideas? thank you!

I wonder: why install version 1.20 since the latest updated version is 1.30 (which already has an update / patch 1.35)?

So, I think you better download the latest version 1.30 from FSS and install it and then the update / patch version 1.35.

It is essential to note the guidance above in paralipsis' post!

Cheers,
Voyager