Wait a second... I have been landing here already on my way down south from Murray but it looks WAY BETTER in your version  :smile:  Count me in for this new one! 

Looking forward to a P3D2 (or P3D3) version of Hobby Field too as that will allow me to make the long stretch in a small plane all up from Friday Harbor in December to Southern California, but for now KFOT is next on my list.

• Upvote 1

That will make a nice trip in an ultra light to KEKA.

It will make a great trip in any good VFR aircraft, I can tell you. Just flew in there to Neil's FTX version of it on a flight out of KEKA, and remembering thinking what a nice little VFR hop that was and how this would have been such a nice airport as part of a Turbulent Design's threepack (along with KACV of course).

Damn good choice fellas. Thanks for reading my mind on this one.

Wait a second... I have been landing here already on my way down south from Murray but it looks WAY BETTER in your version  :smile:  Count me in for this new one!

Same here. Had the exact same sentiment.

• Upvote 1

Is this the piece from the new guy at Turbulent?

Nice shots Iain as usual and we all look forward to them, but I am sure that the developer should get some recognition at this point. If you could just mention the person who has done all the hard work each time you give us a preview, I am sure it would be well received. Just a thought.

Cheers.

Hi Iain,

Are you able to share how you manage to get that really beautiful shade of sky blue that you have in screenshot number 3 please?

I'm assuming that you may use REX4 TD as I do, but for some reason a lot of the skies that I use look too light a bluem and almost "washed out"

Many thanks,

Andrew.