Hi DrJones,

The active Scenery.cfg is actually located in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX (you will have to run FSX at least once after installing for it to generate a Scenery.cfg)

Just to confirm, which simulator is this: FSX or FSX-SE?

And have you run the latest Orbxlibs since installing Global+trees? if not you can obtain the latest version here: https://www.fullterrain.com/support#orbxlibs

Cheers!

Hi DrJones,

The active Scenery.cfg is actually located in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX (you will have to run FSX at least once after installing for it to generate a Scenery.cfg)

Just to confirm, which simulator is this: FSX or FSX-SE?

And have you run the latest Orbxlibs since installing Global+trees? if not you can obtain the latest version here: https://www.fullterrain.com/support#orbxlibs

Cheers!

It's FSX: SE so I actually have it installed in my steam files (steamapps-common-fsx)

Everything seems to run ok, I get the textures, but I always am a little concerned when I get windows I shouldn't get.

And yes I did run the latest orbxlibs, however I didn't run FSX before running orbxlibs, is that a problem? Because at the end of the orbxlibs install, it gave me the same message (couldn't locate scenery.cfg)

EDIT: And yes, sorry, I do have a scenery.cfg and scenery.cfg_orbx_backup in my program data