It's a lot complicate , it's a long time to explain how to ..!

the best way :

Wait, the ORBX team devellopment  for utilities compatible V3 . as sayed John Venema

As i say,  i testing, at my own risk

Patrick

Yeah it will be a while for me.  I am just getting my 2.5 the way I like it and to be quite honest I am simply tired of LM continuing to poor money out of there customers every few years when they release a new version of the same game.  Makes no sense to me, if you purchased it once you should not have to purchase it again, just my two cents.  I am not in the mood to keep spending 50$ every time they make a few changes.  So for now I will live vicariously through all of you and your post :)

Makes sense to me:

1993 – Flight Simulator 5.0
1995 – Flight Simulator 5.1
1996 – Flight Simulator 95
1997 – Flight Simulator 98
1999 – Flight Simulator 2000
2001 – Flight Simulator 2002
2003 – Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight
2006 – Flight Simulator X​

With the possible exception of 5.1 (I can't remember that far back), we were paying for a new version of a Flight Sim quite regularly, until MS development ceased.  It's back to the good old times where we get a modern sim, but now at a reduced retail price compared to how much the new versions used to cost. :)

Cheers.

I think its awesome we have a simulator platform which is actually updating (and improving rather than just fixing) regularly, yes its a pain, but every time brings a new joy. This time its memory improvements which are almost indescribable from my experiences with PMDG and FSdreamteam airports. SERIOUSLY ITS INCREDIBLE.

It may be a pain, but my word it comes with its positives.

Makes sense to me:

1993 – Flight Simulator 5.0

1995 – Flight Simulator 5.1

1996 – Flight Simulator 95

1997 – Flight Simulator 98

1999 – Flight Simulator 2000

2001 – Flight Simulator 2002

2003 – Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight

2006 – Flight Simulator X​

With the possible exception of 5.1 (I can't remember that far back), we were paying for a new version of a Flight Sim quite regularly, until MS development ceased.  It's back to the good old times where we get a modern sim, but now at a reduced retail price compared to how much the new versions used to cost. :)

Cheers.

I think its awesome we have a simulator platform which is actually updating (and improving rather than just fixing) regularly, yes its a pain, but every time brings a new joy. This time its memory improvements which are almost indescribable from my experiences with PMDG and FSdreamteam airports. SERIOUSLY ITS INCREDIBLE.

It may be a pain, but my word it comes with its positives.

I don't disagree with what either of you are saying at all needless to say I have spent my fare share in sims.  All I am simply saying is the ones mentioned by Matt in the above post were COMPLETELY DIFFERENT sims.  We cannot even remotely compare FS9 to FSX.  They're not even in the same ballpark.  However, when it comes to P3D they are simply making adjustments and improvements to the same game, there is really nothing that has changed with it.  Yes I have read about the new memory usage improvements with VAS etc.  Something that we all want, they have figured out a way to make it so scenery you're passing over in flight does not use VAS as it use to, great!!  But does that mean you should have to pay 50$ for it? ??????  You have purchased a license to the product and as such should have the right to ANY improvements they make.  Is it your fault they released a half done project to the public?  That would be like PMDG releasing a half made 777 or NGX and say here is the A/C but we will give you the VC in a year or two when we make improvements, sounds like CS. Or another example like DCS charging you every time they make improvements or to connect back to FSX and P3D say FSDreamTeam charging for every time that make an update to Coutl which happens usually like once a week.  Any quality simulation team does not release half made products and then expects there customers to keep paying for the new developments they come out with that should of been released in the very beginning.  As I said this is simply my two cents.  I am glad you all want to spend your hard earned dollars every time they release a new upgrade to a game you already purchased.  As I said in my original post I will go with 2.5 and I will sit back and live vicariously through all the new v3 users.

I would like to thank the ORBX Dev's for seeing the customer side of this and NOT charging us every time they come out with a new update to simulators but simply the team goes to work to SUPPORT the customers that I know they value by making new installers. Thank you, thank you, thank you Team ORBX!

P3Dv3 and Orbx seems to work pretty good after a little Windows registry hack to get the installer up and running:

Austria - Innsbruck - LOWI

https://picload.org/image/paglcaa/innsbrucklowi.jpg.html

Germany - Frankfurt - EDDF

https://picload.org/view/paglcal/frankfurteddf.jpg.html

Germany - Frankfurt (City) - EDDF

https://picload.org/image/paglcai/frankfurteddf2.jpg.html

Italy - Naple - LIRN

https://picload.org/view/paglcaw/napleslirn.jpg.html