Sign in to follow this  
Jordan King

I just want to thank John V for his honesty to the community

As P3D v3 is around the corner, I appreciate John being there for us when everyone else seems to have an agenda. I dont want to speak on behalf of everyone, but I speak on behalf of my smaller sphere of FS friends when I say thank you for your balance with us as we all navigate the airways ahead of us. They all take us different places, but they all should land us where we decide to go. Thanks John. 

+1, I couldn't agree more, especially about the "agenda" thing. Quite a few 3PDs have used every version upgrade as an excuse for a money grab, making all sorts of ridiculous 'legal' arguments, etc. It's very refreshing to see someone who is always straight about things.

I have no issues paying extra for V3 versions if they require a rework, I guess Jarrad and Alex will have to revisit their high-altitude airports yet again, for example.

BTW, I've just seen JV's reply. Sums up the whole thing rather nicely. John, would it be at all possible to contact you by PM with a question?

Cheers,

Tym

As P3D v3 is around the corner, I appreciate John being there for us when everyone else seems to have an agenda.

All people have agendas.

Some are more tolerable than others, depending on who you are (and what your own agenda is ...). :P