Tim Harris

Run through the jungle

Port Moresby, up at sparrows fart (6am) for a coffee, duck into the tower FPO to check weather reports ok, lodge a flightplan, and load fuel, 3 hikers going up to Kokoda this morning for a trek

PlJzr7o.jpg

All ready and humming, waiting at the holdshort for runway clearance, its a busy morning in POM

NeECjU0.jpg

Rotating and lifting away

AyjBaiK.jpg

Wheels up

bpEWd32.jpg

Climbing and climbing

wdh9RrS.jpg

Tracking through the Gap, few clouds, should be ok

JCAsOSX.jpg

Slowly letting it down with plenty of space

XMAKaGa.jpg

Parked up watching the rain, waiting for two folks going to Mt Hagen, then picking up a package and heading back to Moresby

6YrnG2z.jpg

• Upvote 3

That's my kind of workout , zipping thru the jungle at 150mph . :o:D  - BTW nice snaps from your trip Tim .

Cheers

Brad

Glad to see your taking time out for a fly, I never get tired of that trip, weather always gives you something to think about, that paint has turned out spot on, now back to work :)

A wonderful set Tim!  Another thing I love about the ORBX team is seeing the Dev's out here flying.  It is nice to see they enjoy there products just as much as we all do.  Great stuff!

Thanks chaps, we're all simmers in one way or another, I might have spotted you Gerold, but I was focusing too hard on stuffing up, actually not proud to admit it but...I didnt survive the next leg of this trip, chose the wrong valley after leaving Kokoda and didnt get enough altitude and tried turning around at the last moment at the end of a valley, but failed

This is the real-world P2-WDL http://s665.photobucket.com/user/descol/media/wdl-Copy.jpg.html