All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. That haze and low clouds really make these look perfect Dario!
  3. Such beautiful scenery with the contrasting colors. What a beautiful country!
  4. I really love that first one R, it's so detailed even at altitude
  5. That last one has al the makings of a PC's wallpaper.
  6. Really nice Dario! I'll bet your instruments went a little haywire in #5.
  7. All I can say is wow, the wow factor is high in these cool shots!
  8. Cool plane over some very rugged terrain.
  9. FAQ Fitiuta Airport is part of the ORBX Pago Pago Int package. 100% advisable for STOL plane´s pilots.
  10. The last of the 3 new XP11 WA airfields - a Super Cub leaving Darrington Municipal at dawn for Anacortes. Got away just before the mist came in. All the new airfields are worthy additions to the TE WA region. TTM
  11. Hi, from reading Richatd's reply, you can go ahead with sharing your videos. Just don't take the credit for creating the sim or scenery. Cheers Graeme
  12. It’s In final beta testing now, just tidying up some last minute buy]gs the testing team have found.
  13. Dear Richard Thanks for the quick reply. I understand that I can not give the impression that I'm a member of ORBX nor that I've been hired. I am sorry, I'm not sure if I can share a video with a recorded flight on the Internet when the scenery comes from ORBX?
  14. Thanks, Bob! @BobT I am using UWXP for weather depiction, and Active Sky for weather injection. I am quite happy with this combination.
  15. Hi Falconer, I do not see an issue with it, although please do not advise your Followers you are Acting on or are Employed by Orbx Systems Simulations in any way shape of Form. Also, any written, Image and or Video associated within this Forum, FTXCentral, or our Website including Sales Material is the Property of Orbx Simulation Systems. Have Fun
  16. It's all good Jack. I eat right, exercise and take my meds every day and I'm doing well. Xarelto works wonders unless you cut yourself, which I carry Wound Seal around with me for that. It's part of life, I've learned to deal with it and not let it bother me anymore.
  17. Thanks for the reply JV. I have read everyone's posts, not been offended by any of them and taken the positive points from them all. I hope everyone else has as well. My homework tonight is to research, symbolic links, price of ext HDD, USB 3 Sticks.
  18. Aerobask Robin DR401 on its way out of the new Anacortes. TTM
  19. I plan to create a fan site or community site. I would like to pass on my experiences with flight simulations, especially X-PLANE to others, especially younger people. In addition I would like to set screenshots examples and also own, shorter videos (hosted on youtube) (install). As I myself am a fan of ORBX Scenerys (True Earth) and just want to use more oRBX and recommend it further, I ask if I violate copyrights when using videos with Orbx Scenerys. Of course with references to ORBX and X-Plane. I would put my website as a pure private site exclusively in German and free on the net. Unfortunately, there are relatively few information learning aids about flight simulations in German. I've bought all of True Earth's Great Britain and Washington, I'm registered in the ORBX forum and have already posted screenshots. Thank you for an answer. Best regards from Austria.
  1. Load more activity